More on this later, but if you hadn’t noticed the 2011 program staff is now available at www.cdss.org/camp.
Some great stuff this year, including:
- Harmony of Song & Dance – our exciting new week with Peter and Mary Alice Amidon
- Singing Squares Callers Course – taught by Ralph Sweet and Nils Fredland, authors of On the Beat with Ralph Sweet
- Musicians courses – with Jacqueline Schwab (English), Eden MacAdam-Somer and Larry Unger (American), and Mary Springfels (viol intensive)
- Teachers Training Course: Folk Arts for the Classroom – learn about teaching with traditional dances, songs, crafts, stories and rituals.
- Lots of your favorite dance leaders and musicians on staff
- And, yes, much more…
The first round of registration is March 28 (March 21 for special courses), so start thinking about it. Of course, you can apply after that as well.